Who is Coco Tassel?
Artist, illustrator and artistic director of Paja Editions, Coco Tassel has developed the concept of "book-books" to compose oneself. The Cahiers gourmands, The Parallel Pleasures, The Travelogues for children ... since 2004, she declines the idea successfully. She recently published J'suis tout bio, an uninhibited, artistic and fun manual to take care of our planet and allow us to rethink our daily actions. Everyone will be able to draw tips and recipes, in all areas where bio is required.
- I am all organic: My bio manual (Ed. Paja, 2008)
- Pleasures of chocolate, with Lydia Gautier (Ed Paja, 2007)
- Yes, it's my birthday (Ed Paja, 2007)
- Pleasures of tea, with Lydia Gautier (Ed Paja, 2007)
- Agenda: I'm having fun (Ed Paja , 2007)
On the Web:
- www. cocotassel. com: Coco Tassel's website
- wwww2. ademe. fr: the site of Ademe
See also the interviews of:
• Yann Arthus Bertrand
• Bixente Lizarazu
• Elizabeth Bourgine
• Agnès b.
• Isabelle Nanty
• Catherine Chabaud
• Guillaume Laurant
• Sonia Rykiel
• Bernard Werber
• Irene Frain
• Sylvain Augier
• Julie Andrieu
• Guy Martin